Regrettably, following an announcement on Friday 10 December 2010, VWD, the administrators of the Elottery syndicates, has ceased trading.
This obviously means UKLotteryDraw.com is now unable to promote the syndicates as previously.
However, we are delighted to announce a new exciting tie-up with the Lotter.com lottery ticket sales site and it’s MyLotto affiliate programme.
Lotter.com provides a one-stop site for the purchase of tickets for 55 lotteries around the world. This makes lottery playing even more exciting as players can choose the lottery they wish to play each time.
Posts on both UKLotteryDraw.com and Lotter.com will provide information on the lotteries available to help players choose which to play.
Note that both the British National Lottery and European lottery are included for players who wish to continue to play them.
There are other advantages to playing lotteries this way, and you can explore them in the links below, but they include:
- You just choose the numbers you want to play, advise and pay Lotter.com. They purchase the tickets, check the numbers and pay any winnings into your account.
- If you want to use the same numbers in the same lotteries each week, there is a subscription service available and Lotter.com will play the lotteries on your behalf according to your instructions.
- The site has been in continuous operation for 6 years and is committed to the best customer service.
- There is a VIP Club available, which gives you discounts on your tickets according to the number of times you play.
- Some lottery draws attract a ‘buy one get one free’ promotion.
There is also the MyLotto affiliate programme connected to Lotter.com where you can get excellent commissions simply for promoting the websites to friends who may already be playing lotteries.
Why not play the lotteries on Lotter.com with your friends and have great fun deciding which of the 55 lotteries you will play this week?
Perhaps you could chase the big money draws each week?
Have fun with the lottery.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-7273702-3']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);